CARE AND WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
To achieve long-lasting enjoyment of our quality products, please be sure to follow the CARE INSTRUCTIONS on the label at all times.
Ducko Duck Down Duvets & Pillows
- Use a separate duvet or pillow cover to minimize soiling.
- Lightly shake the duvet daily and air regularly.
- When changing your cover, turn the duvet around (top to bottom).
- The duvet is easy care and rarely requires being totally washed.
- Spillages: Gently dab up excess spillage before removing the duvet cover. Rinse under the tap. Dab with an absorbent cloth and dry thoroughly on washing line.
- General soiling: Shake the filling to one end. Gently hand wash at the other end with a weak solution of warm water and a soft detergent. Rinse and dab dry. Repeat process on the other end if required and hang duvet to dry (avoiding direct sunlight). When completely dry, shake the filling to restore plushness.
- Machine wash: Use small quantities of soft detergent and select a cold wash with slow spin.
- Under no circumstances use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Avoid hanging product out to dry in direct sunlight.